This question came to me today: In numerology, which is more powerful, the Life Path Number or the Birth Day Number? Date of Birth April 25, 1985
There are several schools of Numerology and I work with Pythagorean Numerology, so my answer is in response from this practice.
Your Life Path Number is the most powerful number and in your case I would add this as Month April = 4, Day 25 (2 + 5) = 7 and 1985 (1 + 9 + 8 + 5) = 23 (2 + 3) = 5. I would then add 4 +7 + 5 together which = 16 (1 + 6 = 7)
In Numerology we would write this as 16/7
This is the number of the Philosophical Seeker of Truth.
It is also one of the Karmic Debt numbers which highlights to me that you have come here to search and seek the truth on a much deeper level. You will be challenged more than other 7 formats but you have the ability to over come and expand far deeper than the other 7’s. Added to that you have the 25/7 from the day you were born. This intensifies the 7 energy even further and brings with it the 2 and the 5. 50% of your Core Numbers are 7 with 1 and 6 and 2 and 5 in that order. (This is a much deeper level of Numerology and can be over whelming which is why most readings use the 7 alone.
When in a high vibration you will bear your strengths of intuition and insight, you will analysis and dissect, be contemplative and inquisitive and keep digging until you find the core truth. Chances are with this many 7’s you will become a guru in your chosen field.
As to which number is more powerful in how we are steered through life. Let me explain the core numbers and how they make up the pie:
The Life Path Number equates to 50% and the birthday is 20% of the Life Path Number which equates to 10% overall. The Expression (this comes from all the letters of your full birth name as on your birth certificate) equates to 30% and the Soul Urge (this comes from all the vowels of your full birth name as on your birth certificate) 20%
So to answer the question the Life Path and the birth day are entwined.
16/7 Karmic Debt means destruction of old and birth of new. The fall of the ego, a cleansing, a person on this path will be seeking the truth and connections to the higher realm; the divine. A spiritual rebirth will take place – and a great tool to use is always ‘ask better questions’.
The 25/7 is more logical and so will challenge the philosophical side; perseverance will lead to a better place for the self and humanity.
The Life Path number gives us an outline of the challenges, opportunities and lessens we have chosen to overcome and expand from.
The Birth Day indicates one’s special talents to the Life Path.
Each make up of a 7 is a different variation as each number contains its own vibration and energy. A 16/7 is mainly a 7 with the added focus of the 1 and the 6, whereas the 25/7 is also still a 7 but with the added focus of the 2 and the 5.
The 16/7 would prefer to work alone and very independent while the 25/7 would make a great teacher of the sciences, philosophy, psychology and metaphysics. Having them both, the 16/7 is the stronger energy backed by the 25/7. While the 16/7 can sometimes come across as aloof, the 25/7 will support in people skills and communication.
If you are a Life Path 7 with a Birth Day 7, how does this resonate with you?