Today I want to talk about love. What is love and why does it constantly change?
As a human we go through many emotions and various forms of love. Listed below are the 7 Stages We Go Through To Go Full Cycle.
• Unconditional love – (Parent and children) most children receive this love at birth because most parents naturally give it. There is no judgement or expectation, just love.
• Guided love – This is still unconditional to the parent but to the child it has rules and boundaries and feels different. They have not yet grasped their environment has danger zones, fire, traffic, falls etc. and the ever guiding parent starts to implement restrictions for the child’s safety and protection.
• Conditional love – As children grow into teenagers, they have not developed the understanding of guided love and begin to feel rejected, confined and unheard within the relationship and parents tend to feel over inclined to protect them from the bumps in life causing friction to build and conditions are formed. It is often at this point our young ones seek intimate relationships in a way to feel the unconditional love we all crave at our core.
• Tough love – love that comes from the heart even though it appears not to be love at all. The person receiving the ‘tough love’ is all in their head, the ‘poor me’ the ‘victim’. The giver of this love does not always feel good about giving it but soon learns unless this love is used the other person will not grow in wisdom.
• Intentional love – We can achieve anything in life with intention. The Law of Attraction is always working, what people struggle to realise is that the Law works on intention and not thought. When we intend to love someone we can. We start looking for the beauty and good. The real beauty is not on the surface but inside. Looks often fade as we move through life, constantly challenged and pressured. A mother often stands by her children at all costs even if they have committed a crime because they know what is truly inside their child, long before the child knows. When we set the intention of love we receive the result of love.
• Self love – This is the most important love, the first and main love. We are born with this love. Without it we could not survive as we enter this earthly plain. Initially we are focused on being warm, clean, fed and cuddled.
Did you know that cuddling wards off depression, relieves anxiety and strengthens the immune system?
Unfortunately we grow to rely on others for love and forget to give to the self. Self love as an adult means looking after yourself, putting your oxygen mask on first so that you are best equipped to look out for others.
• Unconditional love – second time around this feels like enlightenment. Inside there is a calm feeling of peace. Once we return to loving our self for our own beauty and uniqueness we can then love others from that same non judgemental perspective.
The best person to love you is you. You know you better than anyone else. Become your best friend. Think how you pick up your young child’s spirit or that of your best friend. Treat yourself with the same respect you would them.
People treat you the way you treat your self. If you are not happy with how you are treating people, lead by example; love your self how you wish others to love you. People do as you do and not as you say.
Love changes, people find them selves in and out of love or at least they think they do but love does not live in the head, it lives in the heart; they heart can not think because the heart ‘feels’. If you are not feeling loved right now check in with your feelings, they are whispering to you all the time what your soul is seeking.
Become your cheer leader; serve your self as you would a guest.
- Love is the strongest source of energy, it build bridges, connects families and creates peace, it can even stop wars.
- Emotions tell us so much when we STOP judging them.
- Everything is energy, something I learned from Numerology
If you enjoyed this article and would like to know more about understanding and raising your vibration please either subscribe to my newsletter in the top right hand corner and if you are a regular Facebook user come on over and like my page. It will be great to interact with you there
Find Love Yourself on facebook here